Learn how to increase your knitting speed with Miriam Tegels, the World's Fastest Knitter. She can stitch 118 stitches in one minute; a record that appears in the Guinness Book of World Records. Miriam Tegel's knitting secret is keeping all movements to a minimum. Use size 8 knitting needles and DK weight yarn for optimal performance. After casting on sixty stitches, see how many stitches you can knit in three minutes. Good luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades