In this video, we learn how to start a beanie. During this, you will increase the number of single crochet stitches in a chain. Start off with a chain three, then join them by crocheting a single stitch in the first stitch you made. Do this by pushing the hook through and pulling the yard over, then pulling through. After this, you will have a circle. Start to crochet inside of this by using your circle and inserting the hook into the circle. Crochet around the tail of the circle, then yarn over and pull through the loop. Continue to do this until you have a beanie shape and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades