This video involves making the distinction between two different types of stitches that are used in knitting. To be more specific, the video explains how to differentiate between a knit stitch and a purl stitch. The video is a part of a series of videos that deal with knitting; the speaker mentions that the subject at hand was touched on in a previous video. The speaker explains that is important to understand the difference in knitting so you can keep track of your work. The speaker explains how to differentiate between the two types and then goes on to visually demonstrate what to do when you encounter each type.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades