The world of decorative knot tying is a compelling place and few sinnet cords are as compelling and beautiful as the corkscrew crown sinnet. This elegant step-by-step video shows you how to achieve one of the most desired knot cords out there.
The corkscrew crown sennit is an innovative way to create a thick corkscrew pattern off the base of a crown sinnet. Above and beyond being new, the pattern is attractive and will astound, as well as confound, even the most avid paracorder!
You'll need 2, 6ft lengths of 450 nylon paracord.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades