The world of decorative knots is full of twists and turns and this instructional video is no exception. In this clear and concise, step-by-step guide, we see how to create the beautiful, Striped Crown Sinnet. Makes a great key fob!
The Striped Crown Sinnet is the flip side of the Corkscrew Crown Sinnet. Although visually very different, the Stripped Crown Sinnet is merely the alternating form of the Corkscrew Crown Sinnet, as the following video shows.
You'll need 2, 5ft pieces of 450 nylon paracord.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades