This video shows you how to turn a 5" crochet headband into a beanie hat.
#1 Gather your supplies-embroidery floss, 5 1/2" crochet headband, needle and scissors.
#2 Start by turning the headband inside out.
#3 Tie a knot with the embroidery thread on the top loop next to the seam. (Leave about 3 inches before the knot.)
#4 Thread the needle with about 8 inches of thread.
#5 Begin by looping the needle through the loops at the top of the headband. (Always bring the thread up and over, looping the thread from the outside in, continuing until you loop through the beginning loop.)
#6 Remove the needle and pull the thread tight. Keeping the thread tight, knot the end with the 3inches that are before the end of the knot. Do this 3 times.
#7 Trim the floss leaving about 2 inches of the thread.
#8 Turn right side out and you have yourself a little beanie.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades