Stay tuned for this knitting instructional video on how to turn a heel when making a knitted sock. This knitting process is a lot less mystifying after you've done it once. (Isn't everything?)
Row 1: p14, p2tog, p1, turn work.
Row 2: sl1, k5, ssk, k1.
Row 3: turn, sl1, work to within 1 st of last turn, p2tog (across the gap), p1.
Row 4: turn, sl1, work to within 1 st of last turn, ssk (across the gap), k1.
Repeat rows 3 and 4 until all sts have been worked, ending with a k row.
Now you are ready to pick up the gusset stitches and knit the foot of the sock. Hope you learned from this video knitting demonstration on how to turn a heel for making your own knitted socks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades