We enjoy the fuzzy wool yarns at craft stores as much as any other knitter, but did you know that yarn doesn't have to be made from wool or any of the typical yarn fibers? In fact, you can make your own yarn at home. Don't worry, we're not going to put you in front of a weaving machine.
Rather, one of the easiest ways to make yarn is simply by cutting up an old bed sheet into small ribbons, which eventually form a ball of yarn to be used in normal knitting projects like rugs and Afghans. Watch the video for the bed sheet yarn how-to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades