The person in the video demonstrates how to do a front post and a back post double crochet. First she shows you what a post is. The body of the previous row of double crochet is the post. To do a front post double crochet, you should loop the thread over the hook and put the hook under the post through the hole before it and bring it out from the hole on the other side of the post. Then you can loop the thread over the hook again and pull the hook out through the same way it went in. Then you can continue doing your double crochet. She then repeats the front post double crochet several times to let you understand it better. To do a back post double crochet, you should loop the thread over the hook and bring it from behind the work, go over the post and then bring the hook out through the hole towards the backside, then loop the thread over the hook. Then you should bring the hook through the same way it went in and can continue doing your double crochet. She repeats the back post double crochet several times again to help you understand doing it better. Thus the way of doing your front and back post double crochet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades