In this tutorial, we learn how to use a stranded color work pattern. Start with a basic pattern to help you learn how to do this. Use a chart to help you keep track of where you are and what you have done. Use a sticky not over the rows so you don't get ahead of yourself. Start off with the color that is first, then continue on to do the other colors that are on that row. When finished with this, remove the sticky note and continue onto the other colors that the chart shows. On the first stitch of every row, work the two strands together to anchor it together. When you reach the top, bind your yarn off and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades