This video shows us how to weave in ends when knitting. Here are the following steps:
Step 1: Take a needle specially meant for wool thread and scissor.
Step 2: Now put the wool thread through the needle. Cut the extra thread so that the thread should not be more than six inches.
Step 3: Now take the wrong side of the knitted piece cloth and pass the needle through the stitches halfway so that the thread is not visible from the right side.
Step 4: Now take the thread and again pass it back from the wrong side halfway through the stitch, form a S in this manner and cut the extra thread if any.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades