Cast on? What's that? At first, it might sound like a fishing phrase, but any good crafster would know that casting on is a knitting technique, which can be difficult for new knitters to comprehend. But if you're one of those knitting newbies, don't worry—this video outlines the thumb method for casting on a stitch, and it's easy and gives you a really tight edge on your knitting projects. So, grab your needles and yarn and follow along to become a cast-on pro.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades