In this how to video, you will learn how to use a wrist distaff. First, wrap the distaff around your wrist. Get some fiber and lay it over the bottom. Wrap it loosely around the descending part of the wrist distaff. Bring it over your hand and grab it with your index and thumb. Take your spindle and get ready to make a join. Give the string a spin and start drafting. Keep on spinning until you get a nice amount of fiber on it. Next, unwind it and put the spindle in the proper position. From here, keep on spinning. You now know how to use a wrist distaff.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades