In this tutorial, we learn how to use a yarn bowl when knitting. The side of the bowl will have a slit in it where you can place your yarn while you are working on a project. Use hand wound balls or any other type. First place the yarn in the bowl and then string it through the slit, feeding it through as you do your project. If you have a larger ball, set it on the side and use it the same way. The bowl is glossy and smooth so the ball will roll around and won't get stuck inside. There's also a bowl with two slots so you can do two color knitting for your projects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades