Adding color on circular needles is as easy, if not easier than adding color on a straight needle. You can use this method for knitting stripes or simply just changing from one color to another.
Here's how to ADD COLOR ON A CIRCULAR NEEDLE.
- Take your new color and fold it over the left needle, leaving a tail.
- Knit the stitch.
- Knit 3 more stitches with the new color, using the tail to make double stitches.
- Drop what's left of the tail and continue knitting with the new color to the end of the row.
- When you start knitting the next row, be sure to knit the 3 double stitches as one.
- When you use the tail of the new color then knit the stitches on the next row, the tail will have been woven, so you don't have to do it later.
- Whenever you add a new color, remember to PUT THE NEW COLOR UNDER THE OLD COLOR so it won't leave a hole.
- For help on using circular needles, see "How to Knit on Circular Needles or Knit in the Round".
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades