Sometimes your pattern will instruct you to CAST ON AT THE END OF A ROW.
CASTING ON AT THE END OF A ROW is quite easy. Here's how to do it:
Step 1 When you come to the end of the row, turn the work as to purl.
Step 2 Cast on, in the usual way, the number of stitches needed.
Step 3 Purl all the new stitches.
Step 4 When the new stitches are purled, continue purling the rest of the stitches, incorporating the new stitches and the old stitches to the end of the row.
Step 5 Turn the work around and knit all the stitches.
- Learn how to CAST ON first.
- Watch the VIDEO below to see how to CAST ON AT THE END OF A ROW.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades