Here's a lovely way to brighten up your table for a dinner party or a lovely gift to give to someone else. Knit a FLOWER NAPKIN RING.
Step 1 Knit an I Cord.
To knit an I Cord, you can refer to the article and video demonstration here.
Step 2 Make the I Cord long enough to fit around a rolled up or folded napkin.
Step 3 Leave a long enough tail to use for joining.
Step 4 Sew the ends together.
Step 5 Knit the flower.
To knit a decorative flower, you can refer to the article and video demonstration here.
Step 6 Sew the decorative knit flower on top of the I Cord.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades