The GARTER STITCH is simply KNIT EVERY ROW. You can make a lovely scarf with the GARTER STITCH, or a potholder or wash cloth. You can make a shawl, a blanket, just about anything. The photo above, on the left, is a sample of the GARTER STITCH. The VIDEO above demonstrates HOW TO KNIT THE GARTER STITCH.
Here are written instructions on how do the GARTER STITCH.
Step 1 Knit the first row.
Step 2 Turn the work around.
Step 3 Knit the second row.
Step 4 Turn the work around.
Step 5 Continue in this way, knitting every row until your project is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades