Once you learn how to knit an I-CORD you will find many different applications in which to use them. One thing I like to do is to make a FLOWER from an I-Cord. The flower can then be applied to a sweater, a blanket, a scarf, a purse. There are limitless possibilities.
To make the flower here's what you need to do:
- Make the I Cord as long as you think you'll want it to be.
- Leave a tail on each end to use for sewing.
- Join the two ends together.
- Bring the middle together to form the petals.
- Sew together.
- Make as many flowers as you need for your project.
If you don't know how to make an I-Cord, please check out my article on How to Knit an I-Cord, which includes a video demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.