Once you learn how to knit an I-CORD you will find many different applications in which to use them. One thing I like to do is to make a FLOWER from an I-Cord. The flower can then be applied to a sweater, a blanket, a scarf, a purse. There are limitless possibilities.
To make the flower here's what you need to do:
- Make the I Cord as long as you think you'll want it to be.
- Leave a tail on each end to use for sewing.
- Join the two ends together.
- Bring the middle together to form the petals.
- Sew together.
- Make as many flowers as you need for your project.
If you don't know how to make an I-Cord, please check out my article on How to Knit an I-Cord, which includes a video demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades