Once you learn how to knit an I-CORD you will find many different applications in which to use them. One thing I like to do is to make a FLOWER from an I-Cord. The flower can then be applied to a sweater, a blanket, a scarf, a purse. There are limitless possibilities.
To make the flower here's what you need to do:
- Make the I Cord as long as you think you'll want it to be.
- Leave a tail on each end to use for sewing.
- Join the two ends together.
- Bring the middle together to form the petals.
- Sew together.
- Make as many flowers as you need for your project.
If you don't know how to make an I-Cord, please check out my article on How to Knit an I-Cord, which includes a video demonstration.
It’s Cyber Monday on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all the big sales in the Gadget Hacks shop and Null Byte shop. Use code CMSAVE20 to save on everything, and use CMSAVE40 for all things apps and software. For online courses, apply code CMSAVE70 for the biggest discounts.