Tracey shows us how to crochet an easy pom pom flower in this tutorial. First, wrap your yarn around four fingers several times, and then wrap another color around as well. Last, wrap one last color on top of the middle color still wrapping around your fingers. Now pull the yarn off your fingers and tie a piece of yarn down the center of the wrapped yarn. Pull this as tight as you can and make as many knots as possible with this piece of yarn. Now cut your loops open with scissors through the sides of the yarn. You can now shape the flower into a circle and have a pom pom flower in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades