Mikeyssmail, the crochet instructor helps us how to crochet a binnie hat for an adult/teen. The hat is made for around 22-23 inches which has the same size as his as an add-out. He has incorporated two colors in it.
•He has given a pattern change near the mid region and the reason for that is he has put it on a hairy cure.
•And then made one a row tight a little bit of tight to give it a put right at the edge so it wasn't like a hoodoo sitting on his head and a little bit of tightness there.
•Then finished it off with the red in the block which looks pretty sharp.
With this, the binnie hat for adult/teen is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades