In this tutorial, we learn how to fix a dropped stitch in knitting. This can be scary if you are a first time knitter, but it can be fixed without having to restart your project and take out all your stitches. First, work back to the place where the stitch first dropped. After this, push the needles back and insert a crochet hook into that dropped stitch. Next, hook the hook into the above stitches and pull it through until it's stitched back up. After this, remove the crochet hook from the yarn and continue to work with your crochet needles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades