Expand your crocheting repertoire by learning how to crochet a crinkle stitch, which does indeed replicate fabric crinkles. With very hole-y yet tightly woven vertical lines of yarn intersection with horizontal ones, this type of stitch creates excellent warm fabric for scarves and cold weather gear.
In this tutorial you will learn how to play with the back and front posts in order to make your crochet stitch look much thicker, thus adding warmth to whatever you're making. Yes, your work will take longer to make with this, but the results are stunning. Use this on afghans, pillows, baby blankets and much more. This demonstrates the right hand version of the crinkle stitch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades